Pest Control In Arrowhead Lakes, AZ
Arrowhead Lakes, a friendly community in Glendale, Arizona, is studded with two stunning lakes and beautiful scenic views of the surrounding mountains. There is no lack of fun activities in the area, from hiking the Thunderbird Conservation Park and the Loop 101 trails to golfing at the Arrowhead Country Club or visiting the nearby West Valley Art Museum.
But one significant issue in Arrowhead Lakes is the abundance of pests that can get out of control without proper strategies and treatments. If you are struggling with a pest infestation, Eco Valley Pest Control provides pest control in Arrowhead Lakes you can count on to get rid of it safely and effectively.
Residential Pest Control In Arrowhead Lakes
There is a lot to love about living in Arizona, but things can take a turn for the worse if pests find a way to get indoors. And, if you find an infestation in your home, you could be at risk of additional ones. One important reason is that the same factors can attract a variety of invaders, like trash cans that don't close properly, humidity problems, especially in basements and bathrooms, and easy access into your home.
Keeping your home free of scavengers, stinging insects, wood-destroying insects, and more is crucial to a good quality of life and safety. Rodents like rats and mice, and other animals that spend time in areas full of pathogens like sewers and garbage, can bring all kinds of bacteria and viruses into your home. Pests like termites can turn a sturdy home into one that is unsafe to stay in faster than you might think.
At Eco Valley Pest Control, we use the most up-to-date residential pest control strategies to keep you and your family safe. Contact us today to learn how our safe and effective services can make your home pest-free year-round.
Commercial Pest Control In Arrowhead Lakes
Imagine working hard on starting or growing your business only to have everything threatened by a colony of cockroaches or rats reproducing on your commercial property. When it comes to keeping customers and employees safe, it is often necessary to consider working with a company with experience in commercial pest control.
Businesses are often the target of infestations for many reasons, like abundant food sources, dark and quiet warehouses, or simply the wooden structures of commercial buildings. Whether you are trying to keep pests away or need to get rid of a current problem, our team of service specialists can help.
Call us today to tell us more about your situation and schedule a thorough inspection of your property. We will show you why you might be at risk of an infestation and the various steps you can take to ensure pests never have a chance to affect your business negatively.
What Attracts Termite Swarmers To Your Arrowhead Lakes Home?
Termite swarmers, also known as alates, might be attracted to your Arrowhead Lakes home for several reasons. For example:
- Moisture: Termites are attracted to moist environments. You will often find them in basements, crawl spaces, or near leaky pipes. Lowering humidity levels can help keep termites away.
- Wood: Unlike carpenter ants that merely chew on wood, termites feed on cellulose and need it as an essential food source. If your home has wooden structures like framing, flooring, and siding, it will be attractive to termites.
- Warmth: Arizona's warm climate is ideal for termite activity, making your home more susceptible to infestations.
You must act fast if you see signs of termite activity. From sealing cracks and gaps in foundations and regularly inspecting your home for termite damage, there is a lot you can do to control an infestation. Call us today to schedule a thorough inspection and learn more about termite treatments if you suspect these wood-destroying pests have taken over.
Rodent Control The Easy Way In Arrowhead Lakes
Rodent control is straightforward in theory, as most are attracted to the same factors. Some of the most effective ways to get rid of rodents and prevent reinfestations include the following:
- Seal off access points: Rodents, especially mice, and particularly adept at coming in through tiny holes and cracks. If you notice gaps and cracks in your walls and foundation, you must repair them. If you frequently keep doors and windows open, getting them fitted with fine-mesh screens can help quite a bit.
- Keep food sources out of their reach: Like most scavengers, rodents are always looking for food. Leftovers, open trash cans, and pantries are all fair game for these scurrying creatures. It is best to keep food out of their reach as much as possible.
- Clear out the clutter: Keeping a clean home is only part of the strategy to get rid of rodents. Regularly eliminating clutter is also crucial so they do not have nesting spots to grow their colony.
If your efforts to keep rodents away are less successful than you would like, we can help. The Eco Valley Pest Control team has years of experience providing rodent control in Arrowhead Lakes to keep your home free of these dangerous scavengers and the diseases they can bring.